FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Because my forum was used rather seldom, I have stopped it and have replaced it with this FAQ page.
I receive many requests to Swiss manager and Chess-Results.com. Here I will publish questions of general interest.
8 Who is the "creator" of the Swiss-Manager file and where can I see him?
The "creator" is the user who creates a new tournament with Swiss-Manager menu-item "File / New tournament..."
Following notes to the "Creator".
- If the tournament is not uploaded on chess-results.com, the user has no relevance.
- On the tournament page the creator and the user who saved the tournament as the last (last upload) will be displayed. Usually both are identical.
The creator has the following options:
- The creator can upload the tournament to chess-results.com (Swiss Manager menu item "Internet / Automatic upload to chess-results.com").
- The creator can parameterize and delete the tournament on chess-results.com (Swiss-Manager menu item "Internet / Customize lists at chess-results.com).
- The creator can setup the "Online registration" on chess-results.com (Swiss-Manager menu-item "Internet / Login Onlineregistration on chess-results.com).